Atmospheric Pressure Logger SSP-4000-P1R1
- Records High Speed Atmospheric Pressure, 0-1 atm.
- Rate of Descent for parachute testing
- Compact, self-contained, battery powered
- Wireless data interface
- 40 minute record time at 10 samples/sec
- Multiple triggering schemes
- Pre-trigger capability
- Date & time stamped readings
- Non-volatile memory
- 1.6" x 3.2" x 1.5", 7 oz.
The SSP-4000-P1R1 is a programmable atmospheric pressure recorder. The device is designed for measuring atmospheric pressure during air drop & parachute testing. Data from the SSP-4000-P1R1 can be used to determine rate of descent during the air drop test for parachute and air foil characterization and performance